The Overlooked Investment
Silver has always played second fiddle to gold in the public imagination, though it has been used for currency and investing more often throughout history. It serves as a more affordable entry for new investors but has delivered an 800% return over the last 10 years. Many experts worldwide believe that silver still has the potential for impressive growth.
Silver is an industrial metal with both an abundance of uses and an increase in utilization. Many specialists project that silver will reach between $100 and $150 per ounce. Production has dropped below demand, and recycling is impossible in many instances, creating pressures that will drive markets up. This highly versatile metal is often used in:
• Medical Devices
|• Electronic Devices
• Solar Energy Products
• Water Purification Systems
Here are more reasons why some people choose to buy silver as an investment or for other purposes:
1. Tangible asset: Unlike stocks and other investments, silver is a physical asset that can be held and stored.
2. Hedge against inflation: Silver can be used as a hedge against inflation as it tends to hold its value during times of economic uncertainty.
3. Portfolio diversification: Adding silver to a portfolio can provide diversification, reducing overall portfolio risk.
4. Industrial uses: Silver is used in a variety of industrial applications, such as electronics, solar panels and medical equipment, which creates demand and adds to its value.
5. Potential for appreciation: While the price of silver can be volatile, it has the potential to appreciate over time, providing a return on investment.